Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hibernating.... NOT!

Wish it was summer already!! Sorry... can't help it, I'm a podiatrist, hence the pictures of shoes everywhere!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been away and people have been complaining that I did not reply their MSN messages and all. Well, don't be disheartened people. I've been up and running about. Blame those busy assignments and essay that have kept me occupied since USA.

Last week was dreadful. My life only evolved around work, the Literature Review for my research proposal. Alhamdulillah, got the email today to say that the Ethics approval has been approved but needs some minor changes. So no biggie, will proceed with the data collection soon!

I think my life is all over the place (mind the exaggeration), but literally I sometimes can't even remember my schedule and all. Like today, I was supposed to be in orthotics, and I thought I was in surgery. Luckily I didn't prepare early and change into scrub suit. And I have so many things to think - patients' appointment, patients' orthotics.. arrgh! Time is so limited! And don't know if I had mentioned this before, I HATE ORTHOTICS MANUFACTURING!

For the past 2 weeks, I fed myself with loads of..... not food (well I had good food to be fair) but research papers. If those papers were the sea, I probably could cross the English channel already! I was in the library in an attempt to escape the comfort of my bed and the distractions at home. Thanks to Shahin who kept me company and making sure I work as I tend to get distracted by myself quite easily.

Shahin sneaking donuts into the library!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Photography wise, I have not taken much pictures lately. Instead, my camera has been my very best friend in the library taking pictures of journals rather than photocopying them. Hehhe.

On the way to the library - The Meads town. Very quiet innit? And this is on a Wednesday morning.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me busy working, critiquing and typing my work.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Stress has taken its toll - and this happens!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My food highlight for the week I reckon?
Honey curry glazed chicken drumsticks with sweetcorn, french beans, wedges and onion rings.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And this is what I had hours ago (12.40am) - breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rice, boiled sausage, cucumber sticks and crabsticks - dip with wasabi and soy! ahah
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link