Friday, October 24, 2008

Brighton, Grey and Mates.

I'm having a few days off from uni as there's society's conference going on at Bournemouth which I declined to go. I've experienced it before, and I don't really see much benefit of going unless I'm a registered practitioner. Simply because, it doesn't really impact my practice as a student. Moreover, information or updates will eventually be informed. Plus, I will have tons of opportunities to go once I'm in the practice soon!!

So, instead, I had a great day yesterday with few mates from uni. Therese picked me up from home and we drove all the way to Brighton Marina to meet the rest. The day was cold and grey! We waited the rest at the carpark and they were late! ahahha Blame Shumba for that. So there were me, Therese, Howard, Wendy and Shumba. 2 couldn't make it for unknown reasons. Whilst waiting we kept ourselves warm in the pub nearby with few drinks rather than waiting outside freezing!

After about an hour of no signs of showing up, we then moved to Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
for our lunch! They were excellent!!! The pastas were all great, and the dessert... yaww!!! I had fresh warm brownies with ice cream. Didn't take me long to finish them all! price was good too, for 3 course meal it was less than 20quid! good eh!!?

Calamari for starter
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My Spaghetti Marinara (Main)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


and... Dessert
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After lunch, we had coffee at Wendy's. Had a good time with Henry the cat. He's such a lovely and lucky cat!! He's the first cat ever to have sat on my lap, and got pat and stroking from me! He's such a therapeutic cat, and he's 18 years old? Such a lovely one I must say. It's owned by Wendy's mate, Marie.

All and all, it was a great day as a final year student so far!

No comments: