Sunday, October 12, 2008

The weekend in London.

It was Saturday, tried hard not to get up early. I was recharging myself from the long week of work and some sleepless nights. Blame those stupid monsters that I shared the room with! Razie once again called if I wanted to go to Portobello and Camden. Who would say no to Portobello and Camden!?!?! I jumped, but unfortunately, I had to wait as there was a long queue for the shower. In the end to find out, there was no one in the shower. The jeans that I thought belonged to someone, lying on the floor was actually bin liner! How dumb could I be?!?!?

Need not to say more, Portobello and Camden were still as amazing as ever. There's music, crowd of cool people, and of course, tons of good foods from all over the world. Had a great time, and certainly the companion by them friends were highly appreciated!! I'll leave you to some pictures below. By the way, there was a modelling photoshoot, and I was ever so proud. The camera lady was using a Canon G9!!!! WAHHAHA



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us











No comments: