Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan al-Mubarak

It's our first day of Ramadhan today. Was excited to get up and had my pre-fasting dinner or sahur (late supper) as I was so excited to fast. The meal was not exaggerated, very minimal but hopefully it's healthy. Now waiting for the break of fast (in 1 hour time). Whilst waiting, I'm posting this entry. I didn't want to go to tamu today as we have a lot of food on the table already.

I also made these this afternoon. It's glutinous balls in red bean soup. Initially I wanted to make glutinous balls with red bean paste fillings, but somehow I changed my mind. There were also some extra balls, so I decided to make putri mandi too, although it's not the usual green. hehe

The glutinous balls in red bean soup

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The white version of the usual putri mandi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I CANT WAIT NOW!!!

No comments: