Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Splintin, Blushing and Macaroni

Today, we did not have usual caseload. All patients were cancelled as lecturers couldn't make it to clinic. They were having an important meeting to nominate the next Head of School. However, 2 visiting lecturers willingly to show us how to do splinting. It's a stretching device worn at night to stretch the calcaneal tendon in patients who are having plantar fasciitis resulted from ankle equinus.

Amanda was showing the splinting, and suddenly Shakira came around. Everyone was pointing at me, and the secret revealed to a lecturer!!! Damnnit! Shakira is a teaching staff, and she's very HOT! And suddenly the story broke, and I blushed. Arrrgh! ahaha But what the heck. Now I don't know how to face any of the lecturers if the news spreaded around, which I bet is going to be the case. They couldn't stop teasing as a result. Anyhow, I got my splinting device done, and I'm happy.

Here's Tristan struggling to cut the hard splint device. Not an easy thing to do...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here's mine.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



After the session, went for a quick grocery shopping and made myself a batch of baked macaroni. Here's the result. Divided it into 4 containers. eheh

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: