Monday, April 28, 2008

LA day today!!

Well, I was in surgical rota today for orientation purposes before I will have my full surgical rota. The same time, it was also to get my competency forms signed, as I wasn't fully through for my Local anaesthetics bit of the module. Now, everything is in place. I am super dooper happy, very happy that I could reach the sky!

The best was, I got the competency paper signed which was not easily done. My mates had tried it but failed to get a lecturer to sign it. With me, it was the other way round, I was being offered! I also got this written "Excellent, clear and well explained calculations. Excellent techniques on the administration and handling, WELL DONE!"

On top of that, I also got my 1st out of 6 signatures that I need to make me qualified for LA certification. This normally happens only in Year 3. None of my colleagues, except Wendy and I got this!!! hehe. But perhaps, the rest of the group who will be going soon will get it, I don't know.

Basically right now, I am tired after the long standing, running around the hospital (and at most of the time, barefooted). Now I think I'm developing blisters as the clogs I wore was the wood sole! Sakit!!!!

I leave you to some pictures. Not easy to get the camera into the theatre. I don't know why I had both hand rested on my waist on both occasions?

Taken before I enter the theatre, in the changing room
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Taken end of the day.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: