Sunday, April 06, 2008

Snowing in April??!?!?

Well yes!

I was annoyed by the gushing sounds that came through my windows. Being a little "blurred" from bed, I drew the curtain and to my surprise, it was snowing heavily (and still is as I type this entry). Looked at the weather forecast, indeed it does show "predominantly heavy snow" until 7pm tonight.

It was nice, sunny and warm last week, now? It's like I slept in Spring England, and woke up in Switzerland the next day! Amazing!!!!!!

Initially I decided to go to town just for a walk and maybe get some groceries. But having all these, no thanks. I'd rather be in bed, or watch the telly with my hot tea! hehhe

MORE PICTURES HERE -- CLICK

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: