Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The re-birth of my steel pen.

About last month that I lost my lucky pen, which I had gone through together through good and bad times. I simply couldn't "live properly" without it. It's just different. So I looked around online, WHSmith and every stationer I could to see if they had it. Too bad, NO.

Last week, went online on eBay US, saw the similar pen. Finally I got it's real name. Parker Vector it is called. Searched for it and typed in keywords like "Parker, Vector, Ballpoint, UK".

WHSmith was in the result and it costed around £15!!!!! So I thought, there should be a cheaper one. It costs almost $30 anyway back home. So I finally found one on eBay UK. It's £6 including taxes!! Yay!!!!!! So, I bought it, and I got it today. It's replaced, but nothing beats what you had before. In the time of the pen's absence, I had to use the black one which was a gift. It gets scratched easily, that's why I hesitated to use it. But now, I am content.

Here it is, posing for the first time.... 5mins from unwrapping
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I also made kari ayam! I think the best I've made so far in my entire life!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: