Monday, May 29, 2006

Town bloopers!

Today I was a driver to Madamme Cathy! ahhha.. bleh. But I had jolly good time driving. At least that kept me awake rather than being a couch potato! Had good lunch at WyWy and tea with Pinky. Had a chat session with Pinky regarding future plannings.

Later on, went to town to get few DVD's. Parked a lil far than the targeted spot. After I got my DVD, arrived at my car, got the ticket and BOOM.... I couldnt open my car!!! Could be my remote said I! Then I saw a blue cartoon character tissue box! HOLY CAMOLEY!!! It's aint my car! ahahahaha.... then dengan muka selamba... aku menjadi tontonan umum di Kuala Belait! ahahaha...
I couldnt stop smiling myself and I rushed to my car which was like 6-8 cars away! ahhaha.

As of today: printer got dead and no spare part! and best of all I got embarrassed! ahaha

Ciao!

No comments: