Thursday, May 25, 2006

Karma - what you plant is what you get as a fruit.

Greetings my readers.

Today woke up with a shocking news regarding death. Cleaned myself and got ready while waiting for mom and sis to come over. Later on I came to think whether I should go or otherwise. Then finally decided to go.

SIS: eh ikut tia ko ani?
ME: awu eh... karang aku mati nada orang aga aku! ahah...
SIS: tau pun.

So yeah, we should rajin attending invitations unless we really couldnt make it, funerals cos that's the last respect we could ever give to those who died and as a respect to the grieving family and friends as well.

I always hold onto this principle of KARMA, you do good, and people will do you good. It may not in instant but sooner or later without us realising you get back on what you have done to others.

Another thing that kept me thinking is how inconsiderate humans can be and why can't they have that a little respect out of them for a moment. I felt bad looking at people standing at the funeral giggling and talk about business and the joys of their life! I cant believe people would do that during a funeral while the dead body was still lying around! It should be moments of mourning not BBQ party for someone's triumph.

I do not against people gather around and talk to each other during funeral, nor do I against them to laugh within the limits as in just smile to that extend. But laughing like in a party is just too much while that someone next to you is sobbing crying over their loved ones. What were they thinking? Coming just to show you sympathise on the outside but not to empathise the grief one has. And again, if they wish to speak about anything else, do it in a low tone or wait till the body left the place in peace.

I thank god and being grateful that I had to see all those as to aware myself. I am posting this as I couldnt find any ways I could express the above and at the same time to share amongst us all.

Remember, what goes around comes around. It may sound cliche' but do trust the saying. Things happen.

Regards;
Sani Kamis.

No comments: