Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Intra-Jobless Experience.

Hello blog and all readers. Thank you for reading. So let's get back to the title on what I've had so far being unemployed.

I've been eating jolly good food all these time and I am not happy about that! ahahah.. My weight now is *censored* which makes me 6kgs heavier than I am used to in addition to my already WEIGHT!! So clinically speaking I have around 10-12kgs to reduce as I am "not proudly" OVERWEIGHT. Some disagreed for me to go for weight loss, but seriously I have to. My body frame deceives the eyes!!!

Right, Brunei's weather is kind of wacky around these days now. We have had countless blackouts including the longest yesterday which was about 7 hours! Hell yeah it irritated me in so many ways! At night, it went blackout again, what did I do? I had this theory of "being full makes you sleepy". So went to the kitchen and tortured myself with a nive yummy tasty homemade burger!!! ahah so I ate that with a snap eventhough I already a big dinner before hand. Here's the result of the burger made in the dark. Burnt bun but it was all GOOD!!!!















Some collections of makan makan below.


Ok sayonara!!

Taggers:

Sol: hehe thanx!

DingY: awu awu eheheh tani jelajah satu dunia!

No comments: