Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Miri Was a BOMB.

Let me take you to the journey that I will cheerish in my memories! ahahaha. It was last Sunday 14th MAy 2006. It was Mother's Day too. We left KB around 9.40am. Had breakfast before we took off at DKM. Each of us had a serving of dim sum. US = DingY and PhantomS.

Wassap in Miri? Well first, ronda kadai macam tourist hantap. Then stopped by for a pure chocolate at the newly opened Coffee Bean! The place was much more cosy than the one in Gadong. But kerusi nya mihir! ahahaha.

Then went to Taman Miri. This is where the fun began!!!! hahaha.. So DingY and PhantomS took the hanging bridge pathway while I took the bumi yang nyata way! aahaha

At this place, there was a water playground. Sort of like a pond or man made lake whatever, skali I was just to cuci my kaki. BOMB! Guess what, I slipped and fell into the water!!! GILA... I was soaked in water head to toe ani bah. My passport, wallet and money, mobile phone all wet!!

What did the two do? Be hero and heroin you say and save me? NO WAY! they laughed till their heads off!!! KEJAM!

Then after that we went to Boulevard with me all wet! ahahaha.. I dont give a damn!

Ok here are the pictures. hehe

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: