Sunday, April 09, 2006

College of Nursing's 12th Convocation Day - My Graduation Day.

Yesterday will always be a history of my life. I finally graduated and able to call myself a nurse. Will I stop here? Definitely not! There are ways and I am already seeing the light at the very end of the tunnel. What will I do then? I will keep on searching for that light and shine it bright on my future.

The graduation - it meant something big to me in my life. It's time about appreciating all the pain and the gain I've made throughout my nursing life. Now it has come to an end. The graduation ceremony was slightly different from the previous years, which include they way the academic regalia are being worn etc.

On the auspicious day, I was announced as the winner for an award. I WAS SUPRISED! I got the "Best Leadership and Organisational Skills" award. wait... lemme laugh! hehhe.. am I or was I being organised then? Hahha I dont know. Oh well, at least my commitment and pain I've put has been paid now. Knowing people acknowledge that is another thing to appreciate.

The dinner was nevertheless great as well. Zool couldn't make it, so he gave mom his ticket. It was well organised and took place at the Rizqun International Hotel. It was great, so Empire-ish. Much better than Polo Club I'd say.

April 17th, I'll be starting my work placement at a department in RIPAS hospital. Days have been good as well for me. Had my uni's interviews - IN THE CAR over the phone hahah all the way from the UK. Got few places offering unconditional offers now. Oh well, will see how it goes then.

Anyways, my sincere congratulations to all friends, colleagues who graduated yesterday and Good luck to those graduating next year. DONT GIVE UP!

Best congratulations to fellow award winners too. Aminol, Nurul, Evelyn, you guys deserved the awards indeed!

To those well wishers, Thank you! It could not have happened without the support and endless prayers.

Signing off;
Sani Kamis

Pictures here:

IPB Image

IPB Image

No comments: