Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Month?

----------------JULY--------------
Fun to be with. - well I guess that's what people say I assumed.
Secretive.- not so much about this one.
Difficult to fathom and to be understood. - not true although people other than my circle of friend would have difficulty in understanding me.
Quiet unless excited or tensed. - I can be quiet, but at most times, this cannot be applied. I'm too hyper and loud. See me at family functions/ religious functions... then I'm quiet.
Takes pride in oneself. - Oh yes I do.
Has reputation. - Now onwards, I think yeah. Probably I have since I was born haha.
Easily consoled. - Undiscovered yet.
Honest. - yeah. I can be as honest but I like to get that gullilbe feelings at time to people.
Concerned about people's feelings. - why do you think I commit myself in the profession?
Tactful. - antah eh.
Friendly. - OH YES!
Approachable. - Certainly YEs!
Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. - hahah Wanna try?
Moody and easily hurt. - not so much.
Witty and sparkly. spazzy attimes. - yeap. It was said in many comments.
Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. - Very Very true!
dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. - inda jua lah. But yeah.
Guides others physically and mentally. - I will always be glad to be at help.
Sensitiveand forms impressions carefully. - banar ni.
Caring and loving. - hmm iakah? agaggahahha
Treats others equally. - true, prejudice is bad!
Strong sense of sympathy. - very much thanx
Wary and sharp. - ??
Judges people through observations. - OH YES I DO THIS ALL THE TIME
Hardworking. - hahahah tia karang
No difficultiesin studying. - only recently discovered.
Loves to be alone. _ NO WAY!!!!!
Always broodsabout the past and the old friends.
Waits for friends. - ok lah
Never looks for friends. - tipu ni!
Not aggressive unless provoked. - buleh lah
Loves to be loved. - siapa inda suka!
Easily hurtbut takes long to recover. - TRUE TRUE

No comments: