Monday, March 27, 2006

Days go by so fast.....

Today is just like any other days. The only difference is that, I am an unemployed person... feeling soo useless and unproductive.

Since the day I left the hospital as a student nurse, I always drive my days towards boredom. Oh well I'm just gonna look forward for better days to cme insyallah. It was fun working at the hospital especially at the Emergency Dept altho it was really tiring...

Last two days, I just got back from a week break... free from stressors and other heavy things to care about... just relaxing and having good time in Perth, Western Australia. Weather was superb! It was hot for the first two days followed by early winters and slowly decreasing in temperature.

Went to places I've had been to with frens and now taking Cathy and mom to those places. Transportation was damn blood suckers expensive! Should have rented car which is way far cheap! But thanx to Dina and Saiful for the great time there... and appreciation should also go to his mom and sister for welcoming us at their home for dinner that night.... which was our second night.

Food was great there, had wonderful time eating the famous Freo Fish and Chips, plus all the great fresh seafoods and fruits! YUMMEY!!!!

We also had great Italian cuisine along the trendy and posh street of Subiaco... courtesy of Naiza.. Kachu's old friend...She also took the time taking us out trying the famous spots like the waffles and gelatos... plus taking the trouble to take us to the airport... that saved us like $40!!

The apple struddle she bought for us was marvellous too!!!!!! gosh... it's just nice!

Now I'm back in Brunei thinking all about my future and plans... etc... but looking forward to a day... that is my graduation!! woo hoo...

picked up my suit today and sent the gown for dry cleaning... yay!!

Pictures below!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

So folks, Have fun ahead! G'dday!


Taggers:

Solid: nah update tia udah ni nah hahhaa

Mommey aka Bondy: apa ni mommey main cucuk2 ah!! ahahhaha

Hotdamn: ahha u texted me while I was in Oz! ahhaha BOOST was great!! ahahhahaha i had Melon Zen! nyaman eh.. so refreshing...

No comments: