Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The beginning of the end.

Heya!

Monday was the beginning of my last and final semester. This semester is quite compact and the most important of all. It consists of my final exams and the crucial clinical hours. Starting Monday, I'll be attending lectures for 2 weeks before I brush up my bum for clinical hours for 8 weeks. During the placement, I'll be doing night shifts as well. hehe.. anyone wants to see me? I'm at the KB Hospital's Surgical ward. eheh.. If you're lucky, I'm incharge of the day.. heheh

As any of the semester's beginning especially flipping to a new academic year, head of course units will tend to make an impression to the students how strict they can be with introduction of their own way of managing. But yeah, we're immune to that. As for know, I myself and the rest will see how far this can go. Sounds fishy innit?

Well, for the few days, our head of unit seems to be making us uneasy! Definitely terrible. We've been treated like army trainee rather undergrads. Graaah!

Started lecture yesterday. Damn.. that was definitely critical and creative thinking needed. But all and all it has been ok so far.

So, basically, I'll have 2 weeks theory, 8 weeks clinical with clinical mentoring and assessment, 1 week revision, 1 week study leave 2 days of final exams.. followed by 4weeks elective placement and 2 weeks hari raya holidays then another 4 weeks elective placement before I finish!! yeah!! yes.. no break in between other than those break I mentioned.

I'll be working day and night at irregular hours! brrrrrr.....I'll be walking like Zombie ni nanti!

Results still pending! Wish me all the good luck people!

So thank you people for reading.. hehehe

Love
sanixhu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what, I still think this sort of thing i still a cry out for attention! ho ho ho....