Sunday, July 24, 2005

Being 22?

Heya!

22 is just a number some say, but to me, although there are no significant changes than the day before, it does somehow made me feel the responsibility carrying that age around. Not only being responsible to myself, but to my career, academic life, my future, my family as well as friends. Oh well, as far as today, life has to go on.

I've celebrated my birthday in a simplest yet as meaningful as always. I've got tons of text message greetings from my friends either of whom I call "friend" or otherwise. Of course, my family and bestmates will always be the frontliners of greeting me and celebrating it together. They threw me suprises and mini dinner and a huge lunch on a next day. It may not as extravaganze as many would want, but what I wanted was what I got. I had my bestmates sitting around talking and reflecting on what we had for the past throughout friendship. All the triumphs and failures we went through in this life. Of course, laughters were the best I could highlight!

For the past 22 years of this invaluable life experiences, I thank you the lord for giving me all the strength and all capabilities that making me who I am today. I understand everyday is precious and it's a gift not from a friend nor it's from a close family, but it's from God. It's life, the air you breathe, the land we put our feet on and the health we live on and there are so many things beyond we can think of. So, appreciate life and thank the creator before it's too late. Hahha apakan?? Napa ia aku ani?? hahaha...

What makes my birthday different this time?? I am celebrating and yet getting older without someone I love the most, my mother. I only heard her voice that I love the most and missed the most throughout her absence. I missed her daily kisses although I used to grumble about that smooch she gave me daily. ehhehe...

As for now, my ideas of writing has been diminishing. Heheh maybe I am just too tired to do things which are basically extras to what I should be doing. I just wanna concentrate on my finals and that's about it. I guess it's a way of appreciating myself in the end with flying colours for all the efforts and hardwork I've sacrificed, as well as a way of paying back to people who have supported me for this while. Like my lecturer says "Dont study for 3 yrs but do study for just the 6hours paper". Simply means... do your very best for the finals not just for the past semesters. Because, the finals are the crucial part of it. It's what you depending on.

I guess I'll end my words for today. heheh I definitely need a proper rest before I devote myself for Night duty tomorrow. It will be my first!! ehehe.. Excited yet I am anxious!

Therefore, it's a good bye!

Not quite yet, my thank you is owed to My Mother, Sisters, Friends (cathy, pinky, diana, diding, g lijan, g ajiz, brian, kevin, mikey, hairol, yus, minol, tak, thilak and many more.. thank you guys), to my beloved nieces and nephew for making me the most kambang uncle of yours, coursins (chevvy, karen and denise) and colleagues.

Not forgetting too, those BruStuers who greeted me with wonderful says in their greetings... and most of which are my friends now. (hotdamn, Lilac, Mistress, dreamer, bondy, nova, kyrie, calad, and many more...) Thank you!!

Signing off with love;
Sani Kamis aka xHu

thank you for making 22 less painful! ahahhaa

No comments: