Saturday, November 29, 2008

DOOMED! Grey tunics?

Yes, it's weekend again. Double the horror this time. Not only the dateline is just a pinch away, my tunics turned bluish grey!

My tunics which were previously white in colour is now bluish grey!

Before
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well, it's not that I'm stupid enough to put both tops and bottoms in together, cos I;ve done it fine, but... I was stupid to put it in 90 deg!! The first day of clinic, we were warned that the tunics should not be washed in temp more than 40 deg! Now that I'm in year 3, I had forgotten all those basics!

So, had no one to turn to, I've told Phil what happened. He gave me tons of remedies. Now my tunics are in the machine. Just wish me for the best!

Problem is, both my tunics are in there. Not unless they're just plain white, I could get it from any uniform shop. But this has the uni and school logo. This is doomed indeed!

Wish me luck already!

UPDATE!

Well.... it didnt work! arrgh!!!! I even tried Vanish... I'm so mentally exhausted and my pocket has got a big hole now.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Just look at that tunics compared to the white lab coat!

No comments: