Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Joshua's Birthday - Spiderman

Here I am sitting next to Joshua who is now 3 years old as of last Saturday, watching his favourite Power Rangers, while I type this entry. He had his birthday bash themed in Spiderman and was a success. Everyone had fun, well at least I know I did! Hehhe. Anyway, Congratulations to him on his birthday and all the best to him growing up in this ever crazy world. Go Spiderman.. save the world!!! Here are some of the pictures that I managed to witness when SpiderBoy came to rescue the world. It was hard to take his pictures uncovered, as he wants to remain annonymous!!

This is his energy stash... the Spiderman cake

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


This was either Spiderman showing his Spidey affection, or was he on a mission??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The covered Spiderman, no one has ever known the real him....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Spiderman on a second mission to locate the spider web!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


But.... he's human afterall and needs energy source from foods like you and me.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: