Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's time of the year again - Silver??

Heya folks! Entering this entry being 25 and silver. Has anything changed? I'd say, not much has changed. It's just a day turn over. Can't deny there are many things to think and plan. These include everything from career life and future commitments.

So how's my birthday you may ask? Well it's just the way I liked it to be. I was still on placement, and I didn't hint or boast around to say "hey it's my birthday.." kinda thing. However, caring people are always around who endlessly show that they care. This was evident when people at my placement actually celebrated my birthday. Fortunately, the fellow pod-juniors were there too. They got me a birthday cake with Mr Bean's face (I don't really know why or what they were trying to tell)!! ahha That did not end there. Here's a pix of me and ALL the girls!!! Yites!!! I actually demanded the rest of the team to turn up, but someone insisted me taking this shot first! whahah lantak lah!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The family celebrated my birthday too. All thanks to them for taking their precious time just to celebrate my day. We had a nice dinner and get together chill out. All I can say, just the way I like it, simple, low key and nothing huge.

Oh well, Alhamdulillah that I got to 25!!! ehhehe I will endeavour to make use and lead this life productively, and well, beneficial for the religion, society and the country, Amin!!

No comments: