Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The arrival of my new wallet.

My new wallet arrived today. Bought it from Ted Baker, London. It took 3 days to arrive. This is my new wallet since I had the last one for almost 8 years!!!!

As with anything that you had for so long, I tend to miss my old wallet no matter how in a pathetic state it may look like. But hey, that wallet berezeki tu ah. The money from that wallet took me places in many parts of the world, if only that wallet could speak and record my journey. Hehhe.

With the new wallet however, it's nice for a change. It's just a little smaller and a lil flashy ahhaa... cos the previous one I had was a typical black wallet. The other thing is, there's no separating compartment for the money. So, it would be kinda hard to separate foreign currencies and receipts in my case. Anyways, I'm happy for it.

p/s: kutak nya lebih lawa! It had so many layers from the packaging just for a wallet.

Old wallet:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

New Wallet:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: