Monday, May 28, 2007

The Day I call myself Free from Year 1.

Hi!!!

Last Friday was my last assessment day. Basically, I am free from Year 1 right after my neurological assessment exam. Although I have 1 viva exam to go.. but that's just a shared module.

So how was assessments?

Exams - I only had 3 practical exams -
  • Vascular was excellent!
  • Musculoskeletal - That was uber fun!!!
  • Neurological - The worst nightmare!!! But I did good...
So basically I am looking forward to move on to year 2 if things went well Insya Allah. I also look froward to other things like moving to new place (altho I am gonna miss this current place of mine), off to Manchester after sometime Eda persuading me to come, and finally booked my tickets, then HOME to Brunei.

Brunei - probably will do my placement in RIPAS - defintely something to look forward too.

Oh well.... I am soo free that I couldn't think what to do. Need to read psychology for the Viva nevertheless.

Yesterday?

Went to Odyssey for Fish and Chips Lunch... plus Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie at Cineworld. All the compliments of Fizah. Thanks! Had a good time indeed.

Next week, it's the year 3 graduation ball. Can't wait to have fun... yay..

No comments: