Saturday, February 10, 2007

New Semester new Work Load.

As expected this semester will be more busy.

  1. Field research on the effects of exercise to the cardiovascular system. My group has decided to carry out the effects of "Harvard Step Test" to the cardiovascular looking at effects on pulses, blood pressure and respiratory activities pre and post 2mins exercise on the steps.
  2. A project write up which is a individual writing on the above research.
  3. Clinical portfolio of 5000 - 6000 words on clinical activities. From physical assessment and clinical reflections. (more crtical thinking than the previous 6000 words portfolio we had before)
  4. I will be doing more shadowing with Yr 2 and Yr 3 Clinical rota and I will have to critique their clinical skills in writing.
  5. More to come!!!!!
Sometimes I do not know why have I committed myself to a more complicated and heavier subject! ahahha. But no regrets so far! I've committed and steered myself towards a better position Insya-Allah.


No comments: