Wednesday, November 15, 2006

October to November.

It has been awhile since I last blogged. The sole reason for that is non other than time and my busy nature now. So let's talk about what happened during that long absence. October...

October was quite a start for me. I had to get use to things around as it was my first month being in the UK. After mom left for Aberdeen, I had to stand on my own her ein Eastbourne. With that, alhmdullillah, God has given me all the strength I needed to carry on the journey. Settling was not bad for me. I started to have good and healthy span of friends. It may sound hard to fit in around especially to know there is no Bruneian here. However, I made friends with different walks of life and backgrounds. I have friends from Africa, South Africa, Europe and of course the UK itself.

Uni wise, everyday is about learning new things. From October to last week alone, we had completed a module on Foundation Studies. It's all the foundation needed from basic understanding of research to Physics.

It was also my first time to celebrate Hari Raya away from Brunei. Luckily, I have a sister and her family staying in Aberdeen. Coincidentally, mom was there as well. However, journey to Aberdeen form Eastbourne is not like a direct journey from KB to Bandar. I had to walk, take the train, and fly up to Aberdeen. Spent 5 nights in Aberdeen. The highlight was of course meeting the new Josh!!!! He's such a boy now!!

Gosh, I wish I had written all these on the spot as most of it is gone. My brains are not as strong anymore. Hhahaha. Overloaded with other stuffs already.

So yeah.. let me just write a summary:
  • Bought a bike to transport me from Halls to hospital
  • First cadaver dissection experience
  • First raya in UK and celebrated in Aberdeen
  • Settling in well in Eastbourne.
November:

Now it is already the second week of November. Quite overwhelmed by loads of work piling up! I have 2 assignments due in two weeks time, and a conference coming up in Brighton. In addition to that, there are other stuffs due in December. Exams, OSE practical, and Assignments. The biggest assignment would be my clinical portfolio with 6000 words essay on different areas, plus certificates in CPR and Health and Safety. CPR assessment will take place tomorrow. I hope it is the same as what I've learnt previously. But yeah, it all takes learning and experience to master it.

Gosh.. I am soo antah. Dont know what to say. My writing skills pun depleting!

Ok November summary so far:
  • Thanksgiving at a Megan's
  • A trip to Beachy Head Park - a very nice open space park with quite a scenery. Famous for the cliff where people end their life on purpose.
Click video to see pictures I compiled.



Bah atu saja! kan nyiapkan assignment!

No comments: