Sunday, November 19, 2006

The day I met another Bruneian in Eastbourne.

Hallo readers!!

Anyways, I had a wonderful time today. Woke up early with sleep deprived, but something made to force myself to get up. I had a meeting in my list with another Bruneian in Eastbourne, that is something. Another catch was that, she's not just a Bruneian, but also a future boss hopefully one day. But yeah, I also realised that I didnt have anything decent to wear to work (clinical attachments) and for the conference coming up in Brighton.

So, the meeting. We were supposed to meet at 11am at the train station. I went early, as usual punctuality is my game. But I breached that today. I was making a quick look out at few stores for shirts and a duffle coat. Went to NEXT, M&S, TopMan and Burton. Finally, I found what I wanted at Burton. It came with a price tag, then the student discount helped a bit. I was offered Burton card as well which entitles me not to pay anything until they send me the statement to my address, plus another 20% discount and the benefits. Benefits include a claim say the price drops, I could claim any amount of the price difference to what I've paid earlier. Too bad, they couldn't locate my address, samething happened when I was purchasing bicycle at Argos which made me not buying there. So I proceeded the purchase with just 10% discount. With that I bought 2 shirts and 2 ties to go along with it! Sweet innit? That caused the delay however, and making a bad impression on me meeting up late.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And the above are my purchases in just a quick hops.

The meeting: well it was alright, no awkward moments anything like that. We had a quick look around in the crowded town. It was nice and sunny by the way. Went out lunching at the Kebab shop. It was great, she intended to treat me, too bad she didnt have change, so we split hehee. I said, there's always next time.

Before 3, we headed our own ways home. It was freaking cold on my way back and foggy!!!! I was shivering in cold and luckily I arrived home before it rained heavily.

Next agendas:
  • Assignments due - Research, 6000 words portfolio, assessments, and Biochemistry Physiology assignments!! grrr!!!!
  • Conference in Brighton.
  • Academic Planning and arrange a meeting with Mrs McInnes.
  • I WANNA REST!!!!
Chill out!
Sani Kamis

No comments: