Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I got Punked!

Time: 3.30pm
Day: Wednesday
Date: 12th July 2006.

I received from an unlisted KB number. Answered the phone and the conversation starts:

Me: Hello
Her: Can I speak to Sani please..?
Me: Hi.. yes... may I know who's on the line?
Her: remember me? I'm from Ireland...
Me: oh yeah... *excited tipu* Hi... how are you...how have you been?
Her: oh great.. I'm fine.. I was wondering if I could stay at your place?
Me: hmm... I am not really sure about that as I am staying with my parents. For how long do you intend to stay?
Her: a month...
Me: *geleng kepala*... owh... a mth... I am not really sure.. I will need to talk to my parents about that.... Where you at btw..
Her: I'm at Jalan pretty... cos I remember you said... you're from Kuala Belait...
Me: yeah.. I stay in KB... *speechless sekajap*
Her: burst into laughters and said... lai.... *cakap melayu*
Me: *still bangang* finding words of excuse....
Her: Carry on talking in malay..

then sekali siapanah!!!! Mummey BondGrrl!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and she said this "YOU GOT PUNKED!" hahahhah DAMN!!!

lamah jantung tulang menulang ku eh!

No comments: