Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alright... my cravings and obsession.

Oh well at least I have some sort of mind diversion rather than concentrating on cravings for foods. My cravings will be posted in pictures below.

Other than my usual time spent procrastinating, I've made my day productive today. Cathy came with this brilliant idea going jungle trekking at Sg.Liang Forestry. Went there at 5pm where there were practically no one although there were number of cars parked. Had a long walk through the partially-paved jungle, up and down the hills, had a few stops to catch some breaths, then down following the track to the car park. It took around 1.5 hours to complete. Honestly, I could get lost if I was alone.

Had a few minutes rest with my bottled tea, sweat it off then came to think... what's next? Made a trip to Lumut recreation club. Went down and we had a closer look around. Off straight to KB and picked up my things for a swim at Complex Mumong. We started swimming at 7pm. Wow... what a day!! ehehhe

Ok cravings bit:
----------------

CARS (SUV's)
--------------

1. BMW X3.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The new variant of X series SUV by BMW. Small, Compact and sporty. To me it's the luxury version to my current Vitara. With that of course it comes with a price and power. The small sportish look that attracts me most. It has a typical BMW interior finishing where you simply wont mistakenly it with any other car makers but BMW. The performance is simply sleek and powerful. Comes in 4 variants (I think) 2.0i and 3.0i Sport for petrol engines and 2.0d and 3.0d Diesel engines. On overall, this car really wins me. In Brunei, it is still a rare sight to be seen but there are few on the road.

2. Mercedes ML350.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This car meant to come first before I fell in love with the X3. However, on overall this car supposedly no comparison to any SUV's within it's range of predecessors. Even Top Gear rated this car as top SUV with no flaws. Simply non negativity, may it be passenger comfort and safety to performance and style. However, the only downside to this car for me is that, the gear or transmission shift stick is attached to the steering wheel rather than the typical centre gear shirt stick. Otherwise, this car would definitely wins me. Hence came second on my personal cravings. Brunei: Also very rare species to be seen, probably will more to come on Brunei roads as it is quite new. Easily visible at the Jati showroom in Gadong.

3. Volkswagen (VW) Touareg .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In two strong words, I could sum up this car as TOUGH and STRONG. Physically this car is wide and low making it looking tough and powerful. Those two features that attract me the most on this VW. Close predecessor of look to the powerful and highly priced Porsche Cayenne. Interior wise, cockpit is the best with cool gear stick and dashboard. The control panel is simply elegant but sporty. Comes with many electronic features with mostly digital panels compared to the earlier X3. Why 3rd? Simple.. cos I prefer BMW and Merc.. ahhaa.. otherwise.. Touareg you could have won the battle.

*alahai~~~ pandai2 buat review... mampu beli ku pun inda (for now) ahhaha....~~~ tiada kena mengena pada yang hidop ataupun yang dah kondem!

Sunglasses or Shades or Sunnies.. whatever lah. hahha I need a new pair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A collection of RayBan aviator shades. They're not the typical aviators but they are! ehehe. They may look the same, but they have some distinctive features to it. Simply hard decision there. Really need a new shades indeed.

I think for now that's it. My brains are all spoilt now! ahhaha

Have fun!

No comments: