Thursday, July 27, 2006

23rd-27th July 2006 (Kuala Lumpur)

It was a birthday treat to myself at the same time wanting to try out a low cost carrier service on Air Asia. It was indeed a great experience. Flight was fine, altho one needs to rush!!! At first, I felt like I was in a queue for a flight home as a refugee from war!! like.. hey... I need to get onto that plane stat! ahahah... Looking at people's behavious nevertheless made me smile or even laugh once in a while. Although on overall, I'd say it's not my best flying experience yet not the worst. The worst part of it was queueing up whether it be during check in or in line for boarding. Two words of advice for flying that airline is : BE QUICK!

KL really has changed since the last time I came which was in 2000? I really didnt know what to expect, all I know is Bukit Bintang, Starbucks, Masjid India, Shopping and Shopping again... of course which includes at those branded stores of Gucci, Prada, Zeqna, and they even have La Source! aahaha... What ever branded couture you want, you name it and there you are... I dodnt really care much and didnt even botehr to look out for these kind of places as I had no intention of buying or whatsoever. Tunggu ku shopping for wedding sama bini ku! Shopping tah ku tu brabis!!!! But with KL... it's so cekik darah!! I felt so miskin at Marks and Spencer where I could just easily dump anything I want from M&S UK and Singapore. KL, aiyo... tak der duit lah cik!!! Poket dah ciput... tak boleh lah cam gini kan!

What made me happy? Starbucks were basically within an arm stretch! It's so ubiquitous that I could refill myself at anytime! ahaha. I just left mom and sis do their shopping or browse around while I just sit at any bench enjoying the taste of fresh coffee or chocs! ahahaha. Buyung parut yo!!! Baik jua parut ku nada kana chop starbucks brand! ahaa Nandos on the otehr hand was great!!! Tapi panas berangat belaing mata makan!

The highlight!!!!!! *MUST READ*

I was in a hurry to urinate. So I rushed to the nearest toilet at the mall, paid 30cents as what it said on the signboard at this unmanned counter. Rushed into the toilet which has label "MEN" da'oh! ahhaa..

Siap business, I was so annoyed with this bin which I asked myself.. why the hell must there be a bin in the cubicle.. which never happened before. I read this label with instructions.. "Sanitary Bin"..... WTH!!! My eyes wide opened quickly thinking hopefully there will be no one outside!! ahahah. Buka pintu... Tada!!! A lady was washing her hands... hahaha. I was in the ladies LOO!!!

I apologised to the toilet attendant, and ran into the Men's just to wash my hands.. kira tutup malu and cukupkan syarat! aahahaha.

Comparison: the ladies are much more cleaner with no funny smells where as the men's usually smelly with ammonia smell of the urine hahha and smoke smell. Plus dirty too! AND of course urinals!!!! ahahah

Ok atu saja from KL. I bought nothing but samsonite bag, snake skin sandal and some otehrs. see below!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments on the trip:
----------------------
  1. Journey was dreadful almost 8hours pakah!
  2. Orang KL ramai penipu.. especially the taxis!
  3. Starbucks, I am happy.
  4. Food and Drinks are sooo easy!!
  5. You can get almost anything but pricey.

No comments: