Wednesday, February 01, 2006

TAG HEUER... eh salah.... TAG REPLIES! ahahha

Here we go... ehhehhe

I is the malas to is the post... so tag replies tah saja lah.. ehhehe badak banar kamu sekong sekong!!

Badak Chevvy: hahahah... awu but they found it.. gladly! ahahha... Nah.. it;s impossible for that to happen. It's a digital thermometer yang instant ah... anu macam pistol... so that is HUGE for any orrifice.. ahahha... well at least for mine!

Badak Lina: YEah.... eheheeh it;s my baby now!!!

Bg Saini : haha you have the previledge of me not calling you BADAK.. ahhaa cos respecting you as an elderly! ahahaa... But yeah.. thanx for dropping by. MAAL HIJRAH TO YOU.

KETUA BADAK PHANTOMS: hahaha... dude.. Im giving you the honour being the head of badak! ahaha.. ok? ahhaa Kate's? I go if you go... ehhee but make sure time is right!

Badak Khairy: HEHeh thanx... check saja tia... eh.. but apa saja ko check ani/atu? hahaha

Badak TJK: ooh you the jubo badak yes?? hehehe... Bet you are!

Kachu: shall I call u badak as well? .. but on a second thought... that wont be necessary.. cos you'll always be my RAJA SINGA!! ehehe.. LOVE YOU!!! and LOVE JOSH TOO!!!

Okay..... missed anyone? if I did... sorry saja ah... ahhahaha

No comments: