Friday, February 03, 2006

I Not Stupid Too 2.

Heya folks!

It's 10.20pm. Today was basically my day off. Worked night shift last night. Terrible but smooth. An old man was possessed.... gosh.. and I had to handle it alone!!! But yeah... it was all fine.

Then, today... not much. As usual with how I would spend my day offs. I refused goin out with Kev for murtabak since I was already full besides... aku alum mandi that time.

Evening, Cathy texted me and asked me to join Jolene and her for a movie. I went on saying yes and met them at OGDC.

That was my first time going to OGDC cinema. Well not bad.. ehhehe... provided the spot you chose is a right one. But... paying and going all the way to the Mall to catch a movie still simply worth.

So arrived at OGDC a few minutes earlier than them. And I didnt even know what movie we're about to watch.

It was "I Not Stupid Too 2". Good movie, simply makes one to ponder and reflect. Not just a comedy genre, but really makes one to think about what we have done or have had gone through during our past. So I definitely would recommend the movie!

Taggers:

Kachu: WOW.... Josh drinks on his own!!! That is great!!! He's really a brilliant kid! Boxercise? COOL! ahahah

No comments: