Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to all! ehhehe.. well yeah.. why not. hehe

Friday, 27th January 2006.
----------------------------

After work, headed to Bandar with Cathy with a mission of getting a new luggage. On the way, somewhere around Tutong highway traffic light, this came out "I think I wanna get a PSP later!". Hahaha yeah THAT INSTANT it came up. And so we headed straight to Yayasan then later to the MALL.

One thing in common between those two was... HUGE CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!! Walaupun bagas Bonus!!! It took me ages to get a parking spot, inspite of paying $2~!!!! sasak ku eh! Plus, both of us were hungry! Wanted to eat chicken rice at thien thien. Too bad it was closed.

At the Mall, there were lots of IT stuff and Gadgets on SALE!! Sasak major ku lagi... The SONY VAIO were among the highlights yang menyakiti hatiku!!! LAwa LAwa and good prices! Also we ronda ronda comparing PSP Prices.

Makan at Swensen's and we both had chicken of different preparation and Apple crumble for dessert. Met Mofoster there too!! ehehhe
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
HUNGRY CATHY AT SWENSEN's

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Then... the Hungry ME

After that, I was $500 poorer! hahahhaa... I had to sacrifice that money to buy PSP!!! ahahha and then I AM SOO BAHAGIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, 28th January 2006.
-------------------------------

Went to town "bergaya" just to get Cathy and my pasport photos. Hahha.. but lawa lah ahaha. We got our pasport done as well!!! woo hoo... really prepared for Oz trip!!

Went to Marilyn's makan... also after sufferring from dreadful starvation! ahaha... And I browsed the net on MY PSP!! woo hoo.... (will figure out a name for PSP later!!) hehah.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Later that night, went to work. At work I lost a thermometer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But yeah... watched my favourite HOUSE MD and other series on my PSP!! aahhaha blessed me!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sunday, 29th January 2006.
------------------------------

It's Chinese New Year. Should be celebrating the day with family. But too bad, I needed the day to rest after working last night!!!!

But anyhow, Happy Chinese New Year. oh yeah... so thoughtful of Kevin to text me CNY greetings! ahaha.. I should be doing so to him.. by right.. ahha but nyeh.. hehe Thanx... altho I gave him a good reply! ahahahha

Ok Peeps! Have a nice festive, another year of prosper and more money making year ahead!!!

BYE!
Sani Kamis

No comments: