Thursday, January 05, 2006

The day with CILOK in.

It was Wednesday the 4th, 2006.
-----------------------------------------

The night before was a hard time for me. I couldn't sleep. Insomniac attack.. and that's what I'm having at the moment again. Diana texted me saying that all studnets must come back to the college and get their flu jabs. I knew I wont be getting due to some reasons and I decided not to go as it would be just a waste of time. On a second thot maybe should go cos I can spend time with friends.

So, I went to sleep and in the sleep I was awakened by the tone from my phone. It says, "guys I'll pick u guys up tomorrow" from Pinky. So.. yeah.. without giving a second thot I replied "yeah.. see u tomoro". Adn that was around 10pm?

From that time onwards, I went online as I find it hard to get back to sleep. Went chatting online and jotting down points for my personal statement. Asked help from Lilac and yeah she made loads of ammendment. And time strikes 5.30am. And I was soo alert and eyes were still wide opened. I really got scared in a way Im gonna have "a day" coming morning.

Without sleep throughout the night, Pinky picked me up and we headed Bandar right away.

At the college.. there was nothing to do. I had a bad time with the librarian head and so I took off from the library pissed off! Madam came by and she asked me why I looked sad (i guess).. ehhe so I told her and she was kind of on my side.. cos she and her staff got pissed off too! So that passed...

Went to the Mall for lepak, went to DOME for brekkie. I had Croissant with Smoked Chicken and Mocha! ehhehe.. and as usual shots few pix.

Zool had his own problems... huge one... and I feel honoured that he confides his problem with me anyways. But yeah, it;s aint easy to be a listener especially when it comes to secretive things.

Later on, we went to the movies. No good movies that I could possibly find... then we ended up with "BAIK PUNYA CILOK" and on a rating 1-10 I'd say.. 7? Which is for me considerably good lah. But most of the times, I didnt get the joke or maybe I was just too knackered and sleep deprived. After the movies, stopped at Mamih and had nasi lemak then off we go back home.

At home, kachu called and we had a chat. Josh was on the phone as well. I really missed him already and of course the family. *sigh*.. can't wait for graduation cos they'll be coming!!

Around 7.30pm, got ready and went to Excapade to sushi. It was Carol's Birthday. We celebrated it in just a nice way. My ideal birthday celebration I'd say.. ehhe. 3 of them were already there enjoying their makan. hehhe and they fooled me by saying I must remove my shoes!!! THANK YOU.. embarassment major ku yo!!! An hour or so later, came the priest and his fren. So yeah.. we enjoyed the night.

Two words... "octopeace" and the "blowfish nemo" joke hahaha.. but yeah.. we had fun. Happy brithday Carol!

Oh btw, I got home before 11pm and neoighbour was sent to hospital emergency cos he fainted. hehe and the story... it's hilarious! ehhe (i know Im mean)

Today.
---------

Alright, today was the first day for my 11 weeks clinical placement before graduation which shouldn't be happening. I knew it's gonna be boring so I chose Surgical ward (my favourite) and since I just had my Medical rota.

The KB hospital management wasn't satisfied with the organisation of students distribution so we had a reshuffle. So to cut story short, I was sent back to Medical ward for 5weeks before going to Emergency Department for another 6 weeks. Yeah, to keep my motivation on, I kept on telling myself it's just gonna be 5 weeks before the fun begins! ehehhe.. Emergency... cos if I chose Surgical, I would be stucked in the ward for damn 11 weeks! ehehheh...

So, due to unpreparedness, I was a lil down and not fully devoted to my work. Venepuncture sucks for me... altho I got it ... just not as smooth... cos why? I WASNT HAPPY. I hope my days after this will be good, just the way I really am.. hehe.. I promise!

Had lunch with pinky at Kate's and I had Sirloin steak! woo hoo... yeah.. that's the highlight.. eheheh.

So yeah, Im signing out now.

Bye
Sani Kamis @ Insomniac times.

No comments: