Thursday, September 29, 2005

The start, now the end.

It has been 3 years and 4 months. Another 2 months before I end my course. Throughout that long period of time, I am starting to realise how much I've contributed to the community and I also see changes that's blooming around Brunei Darussalam. My experience whether professionally or personallu, it has a tremendous effect on how my life is today. It is certainly an invaluable drop of magic portion that no other wizard could do but yourself. Hahha apakan? ahha

On a personal note, my chain of friends also stretch. From those whom I don't really know and now have stick and called as my dearest of friends. Stepping my foot into the course for the first time, I had no idea what changes will I be facing nor did I know what to expect in life after the three years or so. Now the pave is almost done and it's just about time to utilise the pave and drive along it safely and smoothly.

This month is an important year and moment of truth. It's the most important time that sacrifices is imperative. No turning back on this one or otherwise throughout the year would be vain. It would be like draning your blood and sweat along the drain just like that. Even so, that is just a very simple example. NO words could ever describe.

I am sitting my final exams. I've sat one paper in the morning, Medical and Surgical paper. Damn, that's the hardest exams among any semesters'. However, Alhamdulillah, it made me to smile, and I managed to utilise the 3 hours peacefully altho my hands were cramped writing 14 pages essay!!!! Of course, my debts of thanx would be many to you out there and of course those people who supported me in many ways. Saturday will be the last and the finals among all. It has 3 divisions altogether, Paper 1 and, and Dissertation. Oh well... wish me luck there.

Today also we had the last, and prolly the last teacher's day ever. It was fun and funny too. heheh... But that gave me a good short break from beginning another stress of studying for Paper 2. So yeah... I am aiming high, complacency simply not me. hehe.. chewah! ehhe...

Okie then, picture will come soon. So keep posted and thanx for reading ya'll! eheh

Friends out there... GOOD LUCK!!

Love:
Sani Kamis aka xHu

btw. Im off to the UK again on the 4th October. hehe it's gonna be a suprise thang for my mom. Kachu and Baby Josh will be picking me up at the airport.. ehhehe... gosh.. I hate flying alone!!!

No comments: