Friday, September 30, 2005

It's Friday, September 30th 2005.

Woke up around 8am today. Wanted to sleep longer but I couldn't. Why? well for one my bladder was full. Second, my phone couldnt stop ringing from few of my mates terlabih concern suruh aku blajar... haha thanx folks... and of course the cold woke me up...

Around 9am, head the shower as quickly, went to the Banks and ran some errants plus the extras since Im flying off on Tuesday. Zoom-ed heading Seria, settled my tickets and had a long chat with the wonderful travel agent. hehhe chat chat chat... there... my ticket was printed out. It shows $2005. Wow! ahhaha lucky number. Airfares are getting no cheaper day by day. Prices are rising high up. Although my London ticket was considerably ok, but Aberdeen sector makes it expensive. Hell to all those taxes and surchares totaling up to $400+ in addition to the price of $150 or so. And damn I was lucky, cos starting tomorrow the tax and surcharges will increase by two fold. So there goes...

Oh kan menikam numbur kamu? ahha... all my flight details has "5" on it. Time of arrival, seat number, price (2005 in yr 2005), 5 this and that... ehhe cool huh?! ehheh

before heading back, fit my few minutes at HSBC to change my money. Bought Sterling, although I dont need much, cos I have already some. But then again, I need it for safety and security reasons. I dont wanna take any chances! ahah No one will pay me stuff... and I cant go around like "mommy... I want that lolly"... can't I? ahhaha. Exchange rate was a little friendly today hehehe.

Okay.. enough of those crap. I supposed to be studying I know... Tomorrow will be the last paper of all. And basically it's gonna be my last day coming to school as a student. ehhehe... yay-ness! But what have I been doing? I am soo unproductive today. Such a couch potato watching tv. I watched "green stree hooligans" acted by Elijah Woods. Never seen such a good movie as that. It's mostly based on reality scenarios. And man, that was cool and superb. Watched it twice already...

So, I dont know whether to be happy with my coming flight or otherwise? hmm... Prolly not the flight. But I will make it the best among all hehehe.

Bah... Im off studying now. hehehe...

Love
Sani aka xHu


To you loads out there.

DingY: thanx for luncging with me tadi! eehehhehe... see ya next time aights.

Cathy: thanx for the treat again... hehehe love you love you!! ehehhe......

Lilac: awu... saya sayang ito! ahhaha.....awu... mahal ticket ah.... nanti we meeting ah... preferably non-puasa time K.. we kopi kopi and rundau...

Hotdamn: awu.. sayang ku kau ah.. nanti tah ku ke Brisbane! ahahahahhaa...... kalau ku ada free time ah! ahahhahahahaha... *jauh bah~~~* hahahah

Mistress: good Luck! ehehhe...

So.. I hope I am not missing anyone ... ehhe... if I do... hahha no offence.... hehehe... business hours starts at 2pm... eh apakan? hahahahahahhaha ngek jua aku atu udah... ahhahahahhaha

*HIGH 5*

No comments: