Sunday, September 18, 2005

Almost the end, yet it's just the beginning.

Hello everyone!

Im listening to Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson. Im tryin to read between the lines in that song... oh well.

So, Noor's finally going to leave for something the best of her life. All I can say is All the Best of Luck! and of course Congratulations! And Noor, hope we can can hangout sometimes if I arrived "there" ok.. do inform me your contact details! ehhehe... Im sooo gonna miss the wicked laugh.. altho you claimed yourself as not wicked! ahhahahaha

It's a week before my final exams. Like the title says, almost the end of my course, but hey, it's just the beginning of my dreamt life. I hope and will give my very best for the crucial 6 hours papers. It will be just vain having to waste almost 4 years of time in the course. Insyallah I can do it! ehhe.. Wish me luck peeps.

Last Friday, after the prayers, headed to Noor's place. At the beginning I was a lil wacky in the brain.. ahha in addition to my migraine and mixture of my hectic busy schedule. I almost made up my mind not to go. Had been thinking about it for a week until Noor texted me saying that it's her motther who wished me to come. So yeah... ehhe.. I gave her in figures 60% going later to 80% and again to 98% and finally I made up my mind to go despite being alone. ehhe.. Reach there quite on time. Met few gals there and new faces too...

Oh well, on summary, had a good time meeting Noor's and here associates' friends. Mimi is one of them the rest are memang saya tahu punya... ehhe Mistress, Lina, Kyrie (not Brustu's Kyrie) hahaha, Syaf and Zool (cant separate these two) haha, Solinis and partner, Xeno (oh how could I ever forget him) hahha plus the rest... ooooye ooooye!!! ahhaa.. Man that was fun... Snapped few... or was it really few photos? hahaha... really camera whore! hahh... From 2pm till 9pm sumthing... so we decided to go "menyindul". Since Noor wanted to go to WyWy .. so I reccommended the one in KB.. ehhe

On the way, Noor hopped in my car.. ahhaha bergila seperti biasa in the car... made 3 rounds at the round about KB.. ahhaha the Bandar group plus Mistress.. ikut jua convoi dari blakang... ahhahaha... *andangnya org Kb slahau dikit* hahaha..

At the "scene" ahha we lepak.. well what do you expect lepaking people to do.. ahha again snapped piccies and laughters! sakit parut ku eh..

All and all I had the best time and great knowing new people.. altho some are rotten in my head udah! ahahahahahha

So to end.. all the best to you people for the upcomings.

PIXXIES HERE

Love
Sani@xHu

No comments: