Saturday, June 06, 2009

Milan's recital - St. Andrew's Cathedral.

Been extremely busy with exams and all. Exams have been extremely difficult. It has been an overwhleming experience. It was the most hardest exam I have ever experienced. For that purpose, I will dedicate an extry on that once I get over with it.

So today, I have been busy revising for my clinical exams. After dinner, went to St. Andrew's for my friend Milan's recital. He was the countertenor of the event. Very talented chap! I didn't expect him to have such a powerful tenor voice until he projected it to all of us. I'll leave you to some pictures.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the recital, went to the Arlington Arms pub nearby with the whole group for a quick farewell drink as it was the Swedish exchange students' final night. Now I'm back to my crate of brainy moments. Till then!!

No comments: