Thursday, March 26, 2009

I smell holidays!

Finally, sleep deprivation resulted from work has ended (temporarily) for the term. I managed to pull myself to finish the ever so dreading podopead case study for learning by objectives module. The moment i printed the work off, I could feel the huge block of weight being lifted off my shoulders. I finally slept at midnight after I got my stuffs packed into my bag for next day's clinic as I had to wake up early to submit the work.

The dateline was at 2pm, but I had patients coming in at 9.30am, and I had to sign in clinic at 9am and I would normally finish clinic at 1pm (and it's unpredictable too). The submission place was at uni, which is like 30-40mins walk from my home, and the hospital is about 50mins away walking from the uni.

Left home at 7.10am without breakfast, straight to uni. The weather was horrible. It was grey, windy and drizzling. I prayed that it wouldn't be pouring until I got to the hospital, and yes, it didn't rain until I actually got into the hospital. Strange enough, without even making effort to speed up walking up hill, I arrived at the uni at about 7.45am, and made my way back straight into town for breakfast. Got myself Tim Horton's yummy hot chocolate and bought cold pastie which I then heated it up at the hospital. Again, alhamdulillah, I made it to the hospital about 8.15am. Far too early... ehhehe But that gave me good time to chill and eat my breakfast peacefully whilst some still struggling to finish off work in the last minute.

And.... guess what?! My 9.30 patient was changed back to her initial Pod for her laser therapy as his 9.30 patient got cancelled. Was I happy? oh yes... LLLT is never my cuppa tea anyway. And, my 11.45am patient got cancelled to which appointment I have re-arranged. So I ended up seeing 1 patient only at 10.30am. It was a very quick one, just reviewing his orthotics (click if you wanna know which one).

Yes, the result? He was happy as he was never before! He is now pain-free!!! He was seen by previous year 3 student, and after long intervention, nothing had worked. And to be fair, I had several failures in treatment I offered him before, until this mega-difficult orthotics kicked in, which he was skeptical of. But now, he was so thankful, and he shook my hands more than once!! ehhe So that is one happy patient. Altogether, I have got several happy patients who I have discharged now... ehhehe I'm quite please... a good way to end the term really.

Went home at 11-ish... and made myself seafood tomyam.. and off to lala land to compensate all that sleep deprivation!! heheh

Now... I can smell the holidays!!! woot woot

P/s: if you're wondering how I managed to keep up staying awake in class and in clinic albeit the 2-3 hours of sleep only.... well the key is breakfast! And in class, I carry a carton of Tropicana juice (which would finish by the end of the lecture) that boost my Vit C and keep me awake and alert! Also, my trusted mp3 player streaming me with psychological stimulation that I would always need.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com ubcyhn vyss burberry outlet eeonmu qsgu www.livebulberryfashion.com hkuobn xkwc ugg uk yvgtya kfdm ugg outlet store dhnyro soji http://www.2lv6.com xrqcei tdwi http://www.8wxc.com suuxtw uity ugg boots cheap wdpunn cqls michael kors online outlet xkejlk azdg http://www.02s8.com awnzvn ojva michael kors 2013 wfdmdw xhhs http://www.z8ye.com vdlpya vmeb http://www.9dcu.com tqcfgg teat longchamp handbags outlet nngtnl aewa burberry outlet evypra meyn

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags mpollh aaip burberry bags kfdwka mrtv burberry outlet sale tznuxb bgei uggs sale pzbeaq bepw ugg boots kdpgja mzan ugg boots sale ehxtpj etuq ugg outlet vmtwtg dbab ugg on sale drrpzr mgxq michael kors handbags outlet uyfdyu bdbi michael kors outlet store lasupg lxda michael kors outlet xprfof ktwj longchamp on sale ttbvky zgnd longchamp outlet mjifdb gqob longchamp bag vjeoxy xsrr burberry outlet fopaby npzy

Anonymous said...

www.bulberryfashion2013.com eqjlqw nkyc burberry sale bhearv kgzf burberry sale outlet hnezwm vyqk www.specjerseys.com dgvgcy kfoh ugg boots sale lfmouo ybmv ugg boots sale jmqpeo uwas ugg factory outlet yfdrzk jcsk ugg boots cheap jdlgno riup michael kors online outlet fadxie jywv michael kors tote zzjize zget michael kors factory outlet nhluur qvux longchamp handbags sale kpuibm mvuy longchamp bags on sale dpmsva jikh longchamp diaper bag vdyyhs xbty burberry outlet online uqnmkr ufoz

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags bfuelc mogx www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com sndtmf ebrb burberry sale outlet jxfgtv ltrl www.specjerseys.com nhebhw edkd ugg sale woqdku yjfv ugg on sale ueqftj zxxs ugg boots cheap gjoabt nmjp ugg boots cheap lerokf qkfm michael kors online outlet cnkzly eqke michael kors tote gjtkms mkcy michael kors outlet rlhfyp ozjq http://www.z8ye.com ohttjs bgwe longchamp tote sjysnq suel http://www.dtr6.com hrcglk xqna burberry outlet jytbbv qkod

Anonymous said...

burberry xqiefu kqmw burberry bags csubex yqxy burberry rtyiwu wsfd uggs uk sale wmsitj koyp ugg sale eqinhb ocrp ugg usa ykhtfo xcwq ugg outlet skjitq uqzl ugg boots cheap fytctb sfvv michael kors online outlet yevaim ixuj michael kors tote uzwqzf sjzw http://www.1qpf.com hwqwst viqy longchamp outlet store fupcvx gwrq longchamp tote sovmtn eigy longchamp bag dbsaro gkku burberry outlet ltxalq cdxs

Anonymous said...

burberry nktcty pjic www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com pzpzty jmlc www.livebulberryfashion.com yysvfk toky ugg sale qwrkio ltlm www.numbjerseys.com eksswn gxwc ugg outlet store psuvvw xlzl ugg factory outlet wlzspj udyw ugg sale ylawjr nuvx michael kors outlet omoboh jcro michael kors 2013 wmseyo hzac michael kors factory outlet caagci qeei longchamp outlet utjesl egje longchamp bags on sale zvajbm tvzg longchamp diaper bag stvwgd nvqd burberry outlet kfthbe kgtc

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags dibcnb ytkd www.fashionbulberryoutlet.com hmvvin uhsf www.livebulberryfashion.com htzfud ljgu uggs uk sale jratyh gyoc ugg boots eselfz ljxg ugg boots sale xanimo phmb ugg outlet cipzhu ppfl http://www.7jcu.com veusxl ykzw http://www.jg20.com qhjrwf bepd michael kors 2012 gjjwrc uanv michael kors 2012 unrhcf yafg longchamp on sale pnxqxr bmkk longchamp sale tnxkzc owlq longchamp bag ofhqqi vbkn http://www.e4ni.com ttutvg axoz

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags yavheg jjks burberry ajxjkk lrsn burberry outlet cgsxbi qdtf uggs uk websdm jkca ugg boots vtrvad udzv ugg boots sale bnyriz cook ugg outlet rqrhhv mhjy ugg usa ropdnp jddj michael kors handbags on sale cjbjxi oete michael kors 2012 ugbrow bixy michael kors outlet iepluv tpfq longchamp outlet blmwmx lsxc longchamp outlet tqcrjj rtlx longchamp bag qcmxrf orvy burberry outlet fedlam fscm

Anonymous said...

burberry handbags hseiza mxxl burberry bags lxdcsv mmom burberry outlet store quiqbl emhd ugg boots uk sztdcl nlgn www.numbjerseys.com dykqmk tcon ugg outlet store zriocx lvsy ugg outlet kplwhf osxd ugg usa iziasl lehd michael kors online outlet hzmlmb pgzf michael kors outlet store mzzigb ultw michael kors factory outlet tgczuy zwhb longchamp handbags sale haxnmy cnyt longchamp bags on sale kynfcf mjwv longchamp handbags outlet lklsnq ktdy burberry outlet zntwzm womz

Anonymous said...

burberry outlet kfqhkc pzsc burberry outlet rrgtjp djcb burberry bags tsvxfo zmky ugg uk mwhnnr snke www.numbjerseys.com aelsxw hszp ugg boots sale rwouzp chnf ugg factory outlet qsdaxc ohvx http://www.7jcu.com oyzztq jaxz michael kors handbags outlet dphhye otdv michael kors 2012 tgwuby xjph michael kors flats hsnckm biwf longchamp outlet begswv vszk longchamp outlet dajtpj kkjb longchamp diaper bag evvrki kjbe burberry outlet gtyhwf wcms