Friday, September 08, 2006

Miri again~~

Today woke up with laziness. Cathy woke me up early see if I was already up. Although I wasn't at the time, I replied her yes anyways. She asked about the laptop and she complained that her laptop's DVD rom unable to eject the bay from the slot. She contacted the dealer and asked. Guess what.. and who is sakai? ahahah. To find out, the DVD-rom is not the usual rom, it's a slot in just like what you have in most car audio player! whahhahaa... sampai malam tah ko tunggu cat! ahaha

Went to Miri around 9 or so. Cathy texted me she's on the way. Rushed to the loo and I got ready in a snap! *honk*... dia sampai~~~

Arrived at Sg Tujoh, long queue. It's school holidays what.. Until we were near to the control post, whilst filling in the forms, found out the car's road tax expired last 2 months!!!! Cathy were hysterically panicked! ahahah. We decided to be obedient and sincere citizen, turned back and changed the car to Fortuner! ahwhahaha.... bahagia nya aku!

Arrived Miri, nothing unusual. Bot myself the skin for the laptop, and my memory stick got stucked in the card reader bay! ahah damn! Had to send it to nearby PC shop to remove it. ahha cuma2 kana bagi cakap and macam sakai!!! whahahaha

But it was all fun! hhehe Thanx Cat and Carol for blanja aku makan... McD and Coffee Bean! *muahz* esuk lagi ah! ahahahaha.... But top of all, thanx for the ride and fun time!

Ciao

No comments: