Friday, May 20, 2005

Right ya!

Hi folks.. How things goin?

Right I know most of you out there are screaming to get this blog of mine updated. Hehe I am terribly and miserably busy. Busy with what? Oh my dissertation is less than a month due now. With that my exams are coming up. This is the final when they will assess who are the top 5 to get the scholarship abroad and who will do the post grad courses. *sigh*

On top of that my other commitments in the college's activities are also hightened! Gosh.. what a miserable time... I had to attend lectures at UBD till late at night, then dinner here and there, ceramah here and there, seminar here and there... iish macam artist or VIP saja prasan ku aku ani sudah! ahha... *prasan attack is back!!* ... Just take a look at the piccies here.

See for instance later, I have to attend ceramah at ICC... it will be presented by Dr Hj Fadzillah Kamsah dn Dr Mashitah. Hope it's gonna be fun!

Hmm by next week I will be very busy settling loads of stuff. I need to start booking my tickets too! Yay! but I heard many tickets are fully booked now! I understand students are coming back for the summer break! *gosh*

I am trying hard to cut down my weight now... too bad .. evils are everywhere! I havent had rice for 3 days now!! But been eating loads! gosh... how is that feasible to hear? Da'oh *tap forehead* sama jua cetanya..

bah.. not going to type loads... karang payah si Hotdamn baca! haha sayang ku si Hotdamn! ahha.. peminat setia ku!

Love hugs terajang hantak hindik and Hugs lagi tampar lagi
Sani Xhu

Taggers:

Hotdamn: thanx for your patience. will always be my tandoori...

DingY: Hi luv! awu busy busy.. nanti... udah ku management.. we go out! hehhehe tani party shake our bootie! yay babie!!

No comments: