Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Right.. busy-ness it is.

Thanx peeps. You guys are the greatest! Thanx for being around and stay in touch with my blog. PIX UPDATED.

Aight... nothing much to share. Just had been in a sea waves past few days. Now it all settled down.

I dont know, maybe hari sibuk and stress sedunia! haha... Well in one day I had lotsa things happened in a negative way. Yes to my frens that was. Rather, closest friends I have at the moment whose friendship I'll never tarnish. Hopefully friendship lasts.

To start with, my sidekick just broke off. It was really a sad thing. Not the usual ones guys. This one is soo tragic and drama! haha... It was all one thing that erupted into tons. First "he" forgot his GF's burfday! ahaha... well... inspite of being given tons of long missed calls! Caya! buleh..

Moving on... lunch time.. someone had teared out. Kana kacau Bf nya... kesian ku... hehe but I tried to menjadi pelawak di keadaan tegang! hahah it's aint easy to be one peeps! Salah technique... bukan nya jadi ceria.. jadi tragedy! hahah... malang menimpa! hahah...

So.. I just moved on with this life. I wont share my personal probs here tho. Well, it's aint feasible for you guys to read anyways. hhahah..

On a brighter note? hmm I have my OSCE exams tomorrow. The last for my course! I had 5 so far! This is the last. Should I yay now or what? I have 5 skills to master. CPR an infant below 9 mths, a concious 9mth old baby but choked which finally not breathing, surgical gloving, hand scrubbing and then adult CPR! phew.. it's gonna be tiring mang!

Progress: My car still di ICU!! hahaha

gosh.. Thesis: well I am 40% done! Proud? gosh.. goose bumps! hahah... Dateline is less than a month! I need to book my tickets to the UK soon! ada sesiapa mau ikut?? help me.. I aint wanna fly alone!!! no more!!

I have many agendas, dinner and social activities to attend... hmm susah... kan berpisin tah lagi tu eh!!

hahah psst... guys realised sumthing... slowly this blog has some integration into malay udah... banyak udah malay words ku pakai sini! haha bangga!! ahhahaha Good Luck my besh fwens.. Pinky, Zol, Diana, and... semua lah... and to those yang kan exam atu jua!! hhehe

Hugs and wish me luck guys! Fingers cross
SaniXhu... ku~~ sayang kepadamu~~~

Taggers:

DingY: yes me busy.. but it's you that this blog and this piece of writing for today created! ehhe.. Love you Telletubs!

Hotdamn: hey tandoori! Gonna miss your residency at BruStu... guess I'm gonna be a brat in there. BruStu never gonna be the same with your absence! gosh... paksa tah ku preach others to be foods fanatics.

Chicka: haha.. thanx pal! haha ada blog biskita? Link up!! hhee.. btw... will you be my next food victim! haha.. btw.. are you foods fanatics? hahahah

No comments: